I want to thank all my fellow Dystropians for submitting their awesome blog posts this month! Each post shared great insight, sparked fun conversations, and contributed to the general awesomeness of the kidlit writing community!
To all my readers, please spend some time with this group’s brilliant blogs, witty twitter sites, and buy their books when they come out!
Thank you to:
- Post: Crafting Teenage Characters with Respect and Authenticity – Part 1 and Part 2
- Twitter: @jdenhart
- Post: Brooding Boys and Loyal Lovers – The Perfect-Man Archetype
- Twitter: @MelanieFishbane
- Blog: Wild About Words!
- Post: You’re Nobody Till Somebody Loves You: Feminism and the YA Novel
- Twitter: @liebermanRachel
- Blog: A Reputation in Digital Form
Here’s all the Dystropians at our graduate semester VCFA residency!