Pneuma Creative: 2018 Autumn Retreat
You’re freaked out about revision in general, or you don’t know how to do it – possibly, you’re both freaked out and not sure how to do it AT THE SAME TIME. Is there anything more to this process beyond nail biting and hand wringing? How do you even know where to begin? And what can you possibly do to chill out and enjoy revising your work?
Have no fear: your retreat leaders, YA authors Heather Demetrios and Ingrid Sundberg, are the kind of sickos that actually enjoy revising and are thrilled to bring you over to the revision-loving dark side.
Together, we’ll help you figure out how to revise your work, give you the tools to plan your revision and figure out a timeline, and we’ll be doing some meditation practice along the way to help boost your flow and help you to better navigate the uncertainty and stress revision can sometimes cause. Not only that, we’ll be taking a good, hard look at your writing process and re-visioning your approach to your writing. What’s working, what’s not? Through creative exercises, lectures, and discussion, we’ll do a deep dive into your creative life.
- When: October 9-14th, 2018.
- Where: Honesdale, PA at the Highlights Retreat Center.
- Max. Attendees: Sixteen. Yup, only sixteen. Sign up now!
- Cost: Read this Retreat PDF with all the delicious details (accommodations, food, workshops, lectures, schedules, etc.)
- Deposit: $200. Snag your spot here!
- Sign-up Deadline: Be sure to sign up by July 31st.