Have you ever thought about self-publishing? Is publishing your own books an idea that’s been lingering in the back of your mind? Are you curious how people actually make money self-publishing?
If self-publishing intrigues you at all, there’s a super cool event happening right now that you’ll want to check out! It’s the Self-Publishing Success Summit.
The self-publishing success summit is a two-week online conference that I stumbled upon last week. I’m not affiliated with this company in any way. I just started watching the videos to see what I might learn. And you know what, I’ve learned a lot! Even if you’re not interested in self-publishing, there are great takeaways for any writer.
What kind of tips you ask? I’ve been learning about:
- Writing productivity
- Establishing awesome writing habits
- Overcoming writing fears
- How to market your book
- How Kindle is changing the book world
- How a self-publishing business model actually works
- And more!
The summit started on Monday, July 12th, and features 37 online interviews with authors and entrepreneurs who write, market, and publish their own books. Right now, each interview is available to watch for FREE for 72 hours after it airs. Unfortunately, that means a couple of the videos from early in the week are no longer accessible. But there are still plenty available now. Not to mention a whole week of content that’s coming in the next week. All of the interviews are also available for purchase after the summit, but I suggest checking it out now while it’s free!
A few of the talks that I’ve really enjoyed thus far include:
- Dane Maxwell: How to Use Copywriting Principles to Sell More Books
- James Clear: Building Successful Writing Habits to Grow Your Audience and Get Your Book Done
- Charlie Hoehn: Behind the Scenes of the Most Successful Book Launches of the Decade
- John Tighe: The Fundamentals for Success Inside the Amazon Kindle Store
Again, I have no affiliation with this summit. I just thought it was an awesome opportunity that I couldn’t help but share!
You can access the summit by going to this linkt: Self-Publishing Success Summit