I can’t believe my debut novel ALL WE LEFT BEHIND comes out in TWO WEEKS!
Holy guacamole Batman!
Of course, this requires lots of celebration!
If you live in the Los Angeles / Southern California / San Bernardino areas, I gleefully invite you to come celebrate this once-in-a-lifetime occasion with me. On Saturday, December 5th, I’ll be having one heck of a book launch party at Vroman’s Bookstore here in Pasadena! Fun Fact: I used to work in the children’s department of Vroman’s bookstore. I was actually writing ALL WE LEFT BEHIND at the time.
Why Should I go to this event?
- There will be taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasty homemade baked goods. Made by – you guessed it – me!
- There will be games and PRIZES! I’m giving a way free books and swag. Be sure to brush up on your book trivia.
- Photobooth! A party isn’t a party without a chance to be silly and take your picture. Create your own one-of-a-kind photobooth bookmarks with your friends.
- I’ll be talking about the book … oh, yeah, the book! I’ll do a short presentation, reading, Q&A, to be followed by a book signing.
- After the event get all of your holiday gift shopping done at Vromans (trust me you can cover everyone on your list in this store).
- Support new authors and local bookstores! Be awesome!
I can’t wait to be there! What are the deets?
- Day: Saturday, December 5th
- Time: 3pm (but feel free to come early and use the photobooth!)
- Location: Second floor event space in Vroman’s Bookstore in Pasadena, 695 E. Colorado Blvd., Pasadena, CA 91101
- What to bring: Your awesome self and all of your friends (Yup, every single one of them!). After all, book launches are seeeeexy, and they make you look smart.
- What to wear: Sequins and glitter, because this is a book party people!
- Where to get your book: Please support local bookstores by purchasing your copy of ALL WE LEFT BEHIND at Vromans! You can do this at the event or reserve a copy by calling the store or pre-ordering online: Vroman’s Pre-Order
I can’t wait to celebrate this huge milestone in my life with all of you. Thank you for your awesome support and enthusiasm!