Here it is!
The third and final installment in my three-part series on the pros and cons of traditional publishing versus self-publishing.
In this final video I cover:
- The pace of publishing, which is dramatically different in these two publishing models.
- The overall writing and publishing life.
- Then I recap everything we’ve discussed.
Choosing between traditional publishing and self-publishing is a personal choice. And, yes, you absolutely can do both (that’s called hybrid publishing). It’s up to you and your personal idea of success.
Also, there’s a ton of AWESOME information about this topic. I’ve culled together some of my favorite resources on the pros and cons of these publishing models, how to self-publish if you want to go that route, the financial realities of these models, as well as a comparison chart I’ve put together that recaps these videos.
Download the free PDF here:
Watch the whole series here:
- Part 1: Pros and Cons of Traditional Publishing vs. Self-Publishing
- Part 2: Pros and Cons of Traditional Publishing vs. Self-Publishing
- Part 3: Pros and Cons of Traditional Publishing vs. Self-Publishing (That’s this post! See video above)
Rock on writers and follow your publishing dreams!